[Webinar Replay] Using Mindfulness To Support Substance-Using Adolescents & Young Adults: An Introduction for Providers 10.25.22
- Watch the webinar replay by clicking “play” above. Feel free to download the webinar slides and worksheet (to the right) to follow along to get the most out of the training
- Once finished, fill out the quiz below (80% pass rate is needed). Click “submit” and if you pass you’ll get a pass confirmation (if you don’t pass, refresh the page and try again).
- Once done with the click go to the evaluation page and fill out the evaluation and click “submit.” You’ll then be directed to your certificate.
- The certificate page will have a downloadable certificate. Please watch the webinar until the very last minute because that’s where we discuss how to fill in the certificate. Thanks!
Free Resilience Community for Helping Professionals:
Our goal is to help you help the people you work with while also supporting your well-being. That means offering robust, free services that can also help build a community of like-minded individuals to leverage the power of community. Register now, join for FREE!
- [Slides] Using Mindfulness To Support Substance-Using Adolescents & Young Adults-An Introduction for Providers 10.25.2022
Helpful Blog Posts:
- 3 tips for using mindfulness in substance abuse treatment with adolescents
- 10 acronyms that promote self-awareness and decision-making in youth
- Did you ever do drugs? 3 responses to the age old skillful self-disclosure questions for adults working with adolescents
Webinar Quiz (needed for CE/Cert if you're watching the replay)
Ready for the webinar evaluation?
Click Here to go to the evaluation page once you have passed the quiz!